Series EDIC-mini Tiny 16
Tiny16 series is very popular among audio recording professionals because of its high technical characteristics: 16 bit audio codec, which provides high quality recording, build-in AGC system with the oportunity to adjust the record mode to the environmental conditions and highly sensitive microphone (10-12 m).
Tiny 16 recorders have a built-in clock, a calendar, password access protection, Voice Activation System (VAS), a timer to turn start recording at an assigned time, digital watermark, extremely low power consumption and wide frequency band 100-10,000 Hz.
• Dimensions: from 32x 12 mm, weight from 10g
• Recording time: up to 2400 hours.
• Built-in microphone sensitivity: 10-12 meters.
• Signal/noise ratio: - 80 dB.
• Frequency band: 100-10000 Hz.
• Sampling rate: from 5 to 20 KHz.
• 3 compressing modes: A-law (64 K bit/sec),
• ADPCM4, ADPCM2 (16 K bit/sec).
• Current consumption:
- In recording mode at 3 V voltage: 2 mA,
- In VAS mode: 200 microA,
- In stand-by mode: 50 microA.
• Supply voltage: 1-1.5 V or 2.7-3.3 V.
• Built-in AGC System
• Built-in USB interface with high exchange speed (up to 5.5 MB)
• High quality recording due to the 16 bit audio codec
• Simplified functionality (recording only, there is not possibility to listen to recordings using headphones; playing back is possible after the recordings have been uploaded onto a computer) and a one button control
• Extremely low power consumption
• Built-in clock
• Parole access protection
• Voice Activation System (VAS)
• Timer to start recording at an assigned time
• Digital watermark
- Height: 143 mm
- Width: 13 mm
- Thickness: 18 mm
- Weight: 24 g
- Case: Metal
- Record time (memory capacity in hours): 300h
- Battery life in record mode: up to 110h
- Power supply: battery or ААА rechargeable battery
- Battery life in VAS mode (acoustic signal below the threshold): up to 312h