|Weight||less than 1 kg|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Non-linear junction detector Lornet is designed to detect various kinds of electronic devices containing semiconductor elements, such as eavesdropping devices, microphone amplifiers, audio-recording devices, remote control devices etc., both in switched-on and switched-off modes.
A non-linear junction detector Lornet is used while conducting strategic and search work afield, in rooms, transport, and is designed to find special equipment containing semiconductor components. An automatic system of frequency selection is integrated into the device, and it can tune away from narrowband interference automatically (by a сriterion of minimum noise of the receiving channel of the 2nd harmonic).
|Probing signal frequency range||900MHz +/-|
|The maximum power of the probing signal (peak // average):|
|Pulse mode with small duty cycle (CW)||200mW|
|Receiver sensitivity, not worse than||-110dBm|
|The adjustment range of the probing signal power||20dB|
|The dynamic range of the receiving path||24dB|
|Battery life at maximum power in a pulse (continuous) mode||
|Device size in operation (carrying) mode||102х16х6 (54х16х7)cm|
|The full weight of the item in active state||0.96kg|
|The bag dimensions||44х30х35cm|
|The full weight of the item within a bag||3kg|
|The operating temperature range||from +5 to +40?|
Main Competitive Advantages:
• Small dimensions and weight of the device
• Easy-to-use, it is possible to use the device as checking one
• Automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal
• Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
• High detection potential (it is highly competitive to the best samples)
• Use of wireless earphones
• It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm).
Each item goes through pre-sale test maintenance under the strictest conditions.
Warranty period for Lornet is 12 months upon supply to the customer.
If the device breaks during the warranty period, provided that the customer has followed all the operation, transportation and storage rules, the manufacturer will to make the repair free of charge or replace the device.
|Weight||less than 1 kg|
|Frequency band||900 MHz +/-|
|Operation time||over 3,0 h (at pulse probing signal) and 1,5 h (at pCW probing signal)|
- R-T unit with a control knob
- 2 removable (LI-ION) rechargeable batteries (3.6V)
- Battery charging container
- Battery charging adaptor (220V)
- Wireless headset and receiver
- AC adapter for the receiving device (220V)
- Transportation bag
- Documentation (user manual, certificate)
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org