Professional voice recorder Edic-mini Tiny+ B74-150HQ features tiny dimensions (56x26x4 mm) to represent the thinnest of all the Edic-mini recorders. Despite its small size, B74 is able to carry out continuous high-quality audio recording working from a standard battery for more than a day. Ease of use and wide set of features make it convenient and effective to record in different situations, for example, phone calls, holding it against mobile phone and record both sides of conversation.
Edic-mini Tiny+ B74-150HQ recorder is available for order in wooden case or in case made of glass fiber!
Modifications: 150HQ indicates 150 hours of recording on the 4 GB memory (in the mode 8kHz, without compression)
• Due to the miniature size and light weight the device is very mobile and easy to use.
• The recorder's microphone is distinguished by high sensitivity and low noise level providing professional audio recording from up to 12 meters.
• Low power consumption: in spite of miniature size, the recorder is able to operate continuously for 25 hours.
• The device is extremely simple to use: recording is easily and quickly activated using a slide switch.
• B74 supports the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
• To power the recorder a widespread CR2016 battery is used, which can be replaced by a new one in a second to promptly continue recording. Therefore, having fresh power supply, you can record until memory is full.
• Application of the USB 2.0 adapter allows it to quickly upload records onto the PC.
• With the help of special software the user can easily adjust the quality and time of recording, enable and configure professional functions depending on the surrounding conditions and in accordance with the requirements.
• Continuous high-quality audio recording without signal's compression at the distance of up to 12 meters
• 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law)
• Autonomy operation from standard CR2016 battery up to 25 hours
• Recording is enabled with Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or daily and once timers
• LED Indication of the recorder's operation
• Linear and circular record modes
• The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
• High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
• Built-in clock and calendar
To operate the recorder an updated version of the EMplus program is used, which functions allow it to:
• playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
• configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
• connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder (timers, VAS etc)
• playback records directly from the recorder without uploading them to the PC
• cut and perform operations with the selected part of record
• select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
• built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.