|Weight||not more than 300g|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
MFP-8000 can be used to measure frequency and power of radio signals in a wide range of development, diagnostic, adjustment and search applications related to radio devices.
Specialists are familiar with manual field indicators of MFP series used for these purposes with an option of measuring frequency. These handheld devices have worked reliably during many years, the latest from them is MFP-3.
A portable signal power and frequency meter is designed for measuring frequency and intensity of radio signals in broadband in field environment, which often takes place at the practical impossibility of galvanic connection to the measured radio signal source.
The operating principle of the portable frequency meter represents a broadband field indicator extracting signal that is maximum at the measured point of space. The portable signal power and frequency meter can be used when adjusting radio transmitting equipments, monitoring air and searching for tacitly installed radio communication units.
MFP-8000, developed on the basis of the latest advances in the RF components and technology and vast engineering and operating experience incorporates the best properties and features of MFP instruments.
MFP-8000 can detect any sources of radio emission within the frequency range from 100 kHz up to 8GHz featuring sensitivity of -53dBm with a typical S/N ration of 5dB. That means that a transmitting device with an output power of +7dBm (5mW) coupled to a matched 1/4 wavelength antenna can be easily detected from the distance of up to 8m.
MFP-8000 provides the user with a wealth of functions:
• It can determine frequency of the input signal within a frequency range from 100 kHz to 8 GHz.
• It can measure power of the input signal within a level range from -50dBm to +30dBm.
• It can identify in the input signal characteristic features of the data transfer protocol for different communication standards (GSM 900/1800/1900, DECT), e.g. for GSM it can determine “SMS” and “Talk” operating modes, as well as the frequency channel.
• It can automatically tune radio receivers and spectrum analyzers to the measured signal frequency via a built-in interface (option, ordered separately).
• It can use its built-in memory, clock and calendar functions to protocol and store measurement results.
• It can be integrated into automated systems of radio monitoring via a serial interface.
• It can utilize acoustic feedback mode during search work.
• It supports surveillance mode when it responds to signals with a power level exceeding a specified threshold.
MFP-8000 has the following features:
• 30dB input attenuator adjusted in 10dB steps.
• Count time selection.
• Input frequency range selection.
• User level correction setting.
• Battery charge/discharge control.
• Real-time clock and calendar.
• Built-in light and acoustic indication.
• RS-232 interface.
- Dimensions: 115mm х 70mm х 27 mm.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz…8 GHz.
- Maximum safe input level: +30dBm (1W).
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm.
- Dynamic range of power level measurement: 90dB, (-60dBm…+ 30dBm).
- Accuracy of power level measurement: ± 0.5dB.
- Sensitivity for frequency measurement: -45dBm (-45dBm 1.26mV) for the frequency range (300-6000) MHz, 12,68mV (-25dBm) for the ranges (0.1- 0.3) MHz and (6000-8000) MHz.
- Typical sensitivity of power measurement: -53dBm (S/N >5dB).
- 13MHz reference oscillator: ± 2.5ppm (-30 +80 °C), ±1,5ppm (+25 °C).
- VSWR -1,5.
- Operating temperature range: from 0°C up to +50 °C.
- Power supply: a built-in Li-Ion battery 3.6 W/1.95 А/h.
- Average current consumption: 250 mA.
- Input connector: N-type (female).
|Weight||not more than 300g|
|Frequency band||100 kHz…8 GHz|
|Dynamic range||no less than 70 dB|
|Current consumption||250 mA|
RS-232 interface cable
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: email@example.com