Miniature dimensions (46x14x6 mm), built-in memory of 4 GB, the option of record not only in the linear, but also in the circular mode, as well as an external power supply allow the recorder Edic-mini Tiny16 + E72 to continuously perform high-quality audio recording in all situations and from long distances, which makes it an ideal "black box" to reconstruct the sequence of events and important parts of your life.
Modification: E72-150h (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law)
• 16-bit audio codec significantly improves record quality. A new algorithm of sound digitizing made it possible to reduce digital noise.
• The recorder's microphone is distinguished by high sensitivity and low noise level providing professional audio recording from up to 15 meters.
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) enabling it to control recording sound level. That makes it possible to perfectly record very loud sounds and amplify silent ones.
• Recorder powered from an external source, allowing it to carry out high-quality professional audio recording in complicated acoustic environment and from long distance as long as possible.
• The device is extremely simple to use: recording is easily and quickly activated using a slide switch.
• E72 supports the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
• Application of the USB 2.0 adapter allows it to quickly upload records onto the PC.
• With the help of special software the user can easily adjust the quality and time of recording, enable and configure professional functions depending on the surrounding conditions and in accordance with the requirements.
• Power voltage supply is 3,5 V
• Continuous high-quality audio recording at the distance of up to 15 meters
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law)
• External power supply 3,5-6V provides long operation
• Recording is enabled with Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or daily and once timers
• LED Indication of the recorder's operation
• Linear and circular record modes
• The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
• High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
• Built-in clock and calendar
To operate the recorder EMplus program is used, which functions allow it to:
• playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
• configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
• connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder (timers, VAS etc)
• playback records directly from the recorder without uploading them to the PC
• cut and perform operations with the selected part of record
• select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
• built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.