Series EDIC-mini Pro
We announce a newly series of the Edic-mini Pro recorders. The professional recording quality, a reliable autonomy (up to 240 hours), and a convenient high speed interface are the distinguishing features of the new family. Wider functionality - the possibility to play the recordings back using headphones or upload them onto a computer as standard audio files. OLED indicator provides high contrast and wide-angle viewing. Added date label function.
Moreover, PRO models were tested for compatibility with Windows 7 Operation System. Here are the results:
Edic-mini PRO recorders works with Windows 7 perfectly.
The Edic-mini Pro Advantages
• Miniature sizes, a firm, but light duraluminium case, silver or black in your choice
• Professional recording quality (high precision of signal's digitizing using a 16 bit audio codec)
• Built-in memory capacity that allows recording for 300 - 1200 hours depending on the model
• Reliable operating autonomy (for Edic-mini Pro A38 – battery life is up to 240 hours of - more than 10 days)
• Replaceable rechargeable battery
• Built-in USB 2.0 interface with a high data exchange speed (5.5 Mb/sec)
• Wider functionality - the possibility to play the recordings back using headphones or upload them onto a computer as standard audio files.
• OLED indicator provides high contrast and wide-angle viewing
• Wide frequency band : 100-6000 Hz
• Date label is a new function that allows to print the time of the beginning and the end of the recording on the recorded data. For instance, if you know that the data were recorded between 3 pm and 5 pm, you will find this recording easily. This function is especially useful when your recorder has a big memory capacity.
The Edic-mini Pro recorders have a built-in clock, a calendar, password protection, a Voice Activation System, timers to turn recording on at a certain time, a digital watermark, and other useful features.
Edic-mini PRO Recorders Functionality(for all models)
- The recording mode
- Data protection
- Timer recording
- Voice Activation System
- Flash drive
- Connecting to a computer
- Date label
Connecting external microphones
The recorders of this family can work with the external microphones that improve the recording quality when the recorder is in an acoustically closed place, for instance, in a pocket. The microphone allows to increase low signals and decrease loud ones. For the recorders of this family, the next microphones are available:
- Programmable microphone with AGC
- Connecting to a phone adapter
- Connecting a remote control with an external microphone
- Height: 94 mm
- Width: 13 mm
- Thickness: 13 mm
- Weight: 16 g
- Case: Metal
- Record time (memory capacity in hours): 300h, 1200h
- Battery life in record mode: 108h
- Power supply: 13
- Battery life in VAS mode (acoustic signal below the threshold): 240h