Main competitive advantages:
- Double probing frequency operation mode gives Lornet-0836 significant advantages over single-frequency non-linear junction detectors since it is much better to detect small-sized and high-frequency semiconductor objects at high frequencies benefits from improved detection in the wet ground and concrete walls
- It is possible to operate in one of the frequency ranges and in both of them simultaneously
- An embedded parabolic antenna with high gain (20dB at 3600MHz) enables highly precise detection of semiconductor components from a long distance (up to 10m)
- Laser pinpointing for a space selective object localization
- Wide power control range, automatic and manual modes of probing signal level adjustment
- Possibility to listen to the envelope detector output s well as to the receiver signal level via a built-in loudspeaker and wireless head phones to evaluate parametric impacts (e.g. knocking) on the suspicious object.
|Probing signal frequency||789.5…791.5 MHz; 3581.5…3607.5 MHz|
|Probing signal type||pulse|
|Duty cycle||0,3% and 5%|
|Transmitters peak power in each frequency range||40W/20W|
|Receivers sensitivity||<-110 dBm|
|Weight||< 1.6 kg|
|Dimensions||305 mm × 305 mm × 280 mm|
See the detailed description of Lornet-0836 here.