The detector is a superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is 1.0-1.5 sec. RAKSA iDet can operate within guard, sweep, search, difference search modes and monitoring of digital signals.
Main competitive advantages:
• Miniature dimensions (77×43×18mm)
• High speed of scanning and analyzing (1.0-1.5 sec.)
• Selective reception of radio signals
• Operation in guard, sweep, search, difference search modes
• Detection of wideband and digital signals
• Soundless alarm indication (vibration mode)
• No need for external antenna
Dimensions: 77×43×18 mm
Weight: 35 g
Frequency range: 50-3300 MHz
Typical sensitivity: 70 mV/m
Dynamic range: 50 dB
Bandwidth: 10 MHz
Please find the detailed description here.