Aiming to offer advantage and capabilities, we are doing our best to maximize effectiveness of the products we produce.
Today we feel proud to present the upgraded mAVR H.264S with refined characteristics. The previous model mAVR H.264 will be fully replaced with this new modification.
The newest mAVR H.264S has built-in sensor with improved video parameters and touch-sensitive control with keyboard lockout capability.
The built-in video-sensor is now situated on the butt side of the recorder’s case and has the following technical characteristics:
- Focal distance: 2.4 mm
- Relative aperture: ½ .8
- Image angle: 64 degrees
- Sensitivity: 3.8 V/lux-second
- Signal/noise ratio: 50 dB
- Dynamic range: 60 dB
- Pixel dimension: 6x6 micrometer
See the difference:
- Convenient disposition of the video-sensor.
- Smooth by touch “tactile” coating the recorder’s case.
- Refined slot for rechargeable batteries.
- New function – Noise-Suppressor, destined for adjusting the noise-suppressing system of the built-in video camera.
- Flickering elimination.
mAVR H.264S description - here.