Video Recorder MAVR-H264x4 is intended for professional recording of video and audio data either from an external source or from built-in video camera and microphone onto SD or SDHC flash memory cards at the capacity up to 32 Gb. The recorder provides the opportunity to insert up to 4 memory cards for alternate continuous recording.
• bitrate (recording speed of video data onto memory card) enhanced up to 2 times which provides improved video recording quality;
• opportunity to use up to 4 SD cards: each up to 32 Gb, which means that maximum recording capacity is up to 128 Gb;
• three times as enhanced rechargeable battery capacity (compared to mAVR H264).
Control and indication of operating modes are the same as in mAVR H264S.
Power system parameters:
• Rechargeable battery: Li-ION (2200 mAh)
• Battery life in record mode, hours: 8
• Battery life in stand-by mode, months: 12
• Charging time from an external source, hours: 5
- Dimensions: 70x82x15 mm
- Video recording either from an external source or from the built-in recorder video camera (AVC format, H.264) providing resolution 640x480 for video camera or 720x576 (for an external source)
- Disposition of text onto video signal (date, time, GPS data, text line) – up to 2 lines with 24 symbols each (depending on the resolution selected)
- Option to set video signal parameters (brightness, contrast, saturation, color)
- Opportunity to set time and date according to GPS signal
- Starting the recording by switch, timer, control input signal, motion detector or VAS (Voice Activating System) actuation
- Opportunity for circular recording onto memory card (one or several)
- Video signal scaling (image compression) and cropping up to 96x96
- Adjustable video signal filtering
- Independent setting of bitrate for audio and video stream
- Adjustable frames per second for video stream
- Elimination of flickering caused by day electric lamps etc (at the frequency 50 and 60 Hz)
- Power supply either from an external source or by built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery. When powered from an external source rechargeable battery is charging
- Parameters setting through menu or with the help of manager program
• Analog-to-Digital Adapter for mAVR H.264
• GPS-receiver for mAVR H.264
• External microphones for mAVR H.264
Detailed description of mAVR H.264x4 – here.
Looking forward to hearing from you.