Series Edic-mini Plus
The Edic-mini Plus miniature digital recorder, is intended for professional voice recording with an opportunity to play the recording back, using the headphones. Then the recordings can be uploaded on to a computer.
Our manufacturing company Telesystems started production of the first miniature digital recorders in Russia in 2000. Now they are producing six various series, which differ from each other by design and functionality. Basing on more, than 9 year old experience in this field, our developers have breathed new life into the first released series of the Edic-mini recorders.
The recorders of the Edic-mini Plus series are logical continuation of the first series of recorders which Telesystems launched at the market. Rich experience and new technologies application helped to noticeably improve the quality of audio recording and make the recorder’s autonomy more reliable by means of reduced power consumption. The recorders have USB 2.0 interface, which makes downloading of recordings 10 times quicker in comparison with the preceding models. Capacity of the built-in memory has acquired record-breaking size - 100 days. Other characteristics are the same as for all the recorders of the Edic-mini series: miniature sizes, the opportunity to play the recording back promptly, using the headphones, and a wide range of accessories.
Moreover, models of Plus series were tested for compatibility with Windows 7 Operation System. Here are the results:
Edic-mini Plus recorders work with Windows 7 perfectly.
Please note, that all our products are compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 with 32X only and are not compatible with any OS 64X.
This series of the recorders differes by:
- Wide functionality together with miniature size
- Professional quality of audio recording (16 bit audio codec that allows to digitize the signal more precisely)
- Built-in memory provides recording for 150-2,400 hours allowing to choose the model that fits your demands
- Low power consumption that makes the recorder's autonomy more reliable (battery life is longer: Edic-mini Plus A9 – up to 210 hours – more than 8 days)
- Built-in USB 2.0 interface with a high data exchange speed: 5.5 Mb/sec
- Opportunity to play the recording back, using headphones and then to upload the recordings onto a computer as standard audio files
- Wide frequency band: 100-6,000 Hz
- Date label – the date of the beginning and end of the recording
- Wide choice of the accessories
- The Edic-mini Plus recorders have a built-in clock and calendar, password protection, Voice Activation System, a timer to turn recording on at a certain time, digital watermark (for other additional features see below).
Edic-mini Plus Recorders Functionality
(for all models)
- The recording mode
- Data protection
- Recording using the timer
- Voice Activation System
- Flash drive
- Connecting to a computer
- Date label
Connecting external microphones
- External microphone with a compressor (+/- 6 Db)
With the help of compression, this microphone can increase low signals and decrease loud ones. The amplification coefficient: +/- 6 Db. The microphone increases a signal two times when the operating distance is > 1m that improve the recording quality and weakens the signal two times when the operating distance is <1m that allows to avoid distortions when the signal is too load or the distance is too short (10- 20 cm ). It decreases the amount of nonlinear variations within the middle zone (1-2m).
- Programmable microphone with AGC
The programmable microphone with AGC provides high recording quality indoors or outdoors because the time can be programmed when the amplification needs to be decreased (loud sound) and increased (low sound).
- Connecting to a phone adapter
- Connecting a remote control with an external microphone
- Height: 54 mm
- Width: 24 mm
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Weight: 12 g
- Case: Plastic
- Record time (memory capacity in hours): 300h
- Battery life in record mode: up to 30 hours
- Power supply: Li-pol rechargeable battery
- Battery life in VAS mode (acoustic signal below the threshold): up to 120 hours