|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
GSM-gate SpGate L is designed to connect an analog phone or office PBX to the cellular GSM network.
• telephone service in areas where it is difficult or impractical summing up of conventional telephone lines;
• communications costs optimization, if an organization uses mobile communication;
• ability to record the conversations with SpRecord system
• high quality dual band GSM-module designed by Italian company Telit;
• improved echo cancellation;
• adjustable volume in both directions;
• flexible setting CLI: CallerID FSK and DTMF;
• the absence of interference from the GSM-network in the gateway, the sound is transmitted in digital form;
• voice settings menu. Setting accompanied by voice: which options are available, their boundaries, current value, new value.
• 1 FXS port;
• 1 GSM channel;
• Caller-ID (DTMF, FSK);
• ability to save the area code;
• supporting of signal polarity reversal for billing systems;
• high volume levels;
• watchdog timer to avoid deadlocks in case of mains power failure;
• adjustable frequency ringing signal at 20 or 25 Hz (required when connecting to a PBX);
• supporting pulse dialing;
• speedy completion of dialing (using the "#").
GSM-gate SpGate L