Voice Recorder Edic-mini Tiny + B80-150HQ having high recording quality is very simple and easy to use. Lightweight and compact case (only 10 g) enables easy carrying. The main feature of the model - incredibly high autonomy (up to 190 h). Due to standard battery (CR2450, that are widespread and can be bought in stores) power supply, it can be quickly replaced when discharged. B80 is convenient for those who do not use the recorder continuously (there is no need to recharge the battery) simply insert the battery when you need to record.
Modifications: 150HQ indicates 150 hours of recording on the 4 GB memory (in the mode 8kHz, without compression)
• Due to the miniature size, low weight and solid metal case the device is easy to carry and always keep on hand at the right time to promptly record
• The recorder's microphone is distinguished by high sensitivity and low noise level providing professional audio recording from up to 12 meters.
• Low power consumption: in spite of miniature dimensions, the recorder is able to operate in record mode up to 190 hours.
• To power the recorder a widespread CR2450 battery is used, which can be replaced by a new one in a second to promptly continue recording. Therefore, having fresh power supply, you can record until the memory is full.
• The device is extremely simple to use: recording is easily and quickly activated using a slide switch.
• B80 supports the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
• Application of the USB 2.0 adapter allows it to quickly upload records onto the PC.
• With the help of special software the user can easily adjust the quality and time of recording, enable and configure professional functions depending on the surrounding conditions and in accordance with the requirements.
• Continuous high-quality audio recording without signal's compression at the distance of up to 12 meters
• 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, u-law without compression)
• Continuous recording up to 190 hours from standard CR2450 battery
• Recording is enabled with Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or daily and once timers
• Payback via PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
• LED Indication of the recorder's operation
• Linear and circular record modes
• The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
• High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
• Built-in clock and calendar
• The recorder features 10-bit audio codec supporting high record quality
To operate the recorder an updated version of the EMplus program is used, which functions allow it to:
• playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
• configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
• connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder (timers, VAS etc)
• playback records directly from the recorder without uploading them to the PC
• cut and perform operations with the selected part of record
• select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
• built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.