Unique voice recorder with two solar batteries!
The main advantage of Edic-mini Tiny 16+ S78-150HQ is that in addition to the built-in rechargeable battery, it has two solar batteries, allowing it to perform real-time battery charging while recording. This solution will help to avoid situations when rechargeable battery or batteries get low at the critical moment. And by placing the recorder in the place to be exposed to a sufficient amount of light to operate, and setting circular record mode, you turn it into a "black box" to record everything that sounded in the room in the last 150 hours (depending on the settings specified).And that will help you restore the entire course of events.
• This model is unique due to the use of two solar batteries, allowing it to recharge built-in rechargeable battery, thereby increasing continuous operation period of the recorder depending on the level of illumination.
• Low power consumption and high capacity battery enable it to carry out continuous audio recording from a built-in battery for more than two days.
• Professional level of the records provides by 16-bit audio codec, which made it possible to significantly improve record quality. A new algorithm of sound digitizing made it possible to reduce digital noise.
• Due to the miniature size and light weight the device is very mobile and easy to use.
• The recorder's microphone is distinguished by high sensitivity and low noise level providing professional audio recording from up to 15 meters.
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) enabling it to control recording sound level. That makes it possible to perfectly record very loud sounds and amplify silent ones.
• The device is extremely simple to use: recording is easily and quickly activated using a slide switch.
• S78 supports the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
• Application of the USB 2.0 adapter allows it to quickly upload records onto the PC.
• With the help of special software the user can easily adjust the quality and time of recording, enable and configure professional functions depending on the surrounding conditions and in accordance with the requirements.
• Continuous high-quality audio recording at the distance of up to 15 meters
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) enabling it to control recording sound level
• Two solar batteries increasing continuous operation period
• Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 74 hours of operation
• 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, u-Law)
• Recording is enabled with Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or daily and once timers
• LED Indication of the recorder's operation
• Linear and circular record modes
• The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
• High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
• Built-in clock and calendar
To operate the recorder EMplus program is used, which functions allow it to:
• playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
• configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
• connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder (timers, VAS etc)
• playback records directly from the recorder without uploading them to the PC
• cut and perform operations with the selected part of record
• select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
• built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.