Edic-mini Tiny+ E71
|Record time (memory capacity in hours)||150h|
|Power supply||external power supply|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Miniature size (32x14x6 mm), built-in memory of 4 Gb, the option of record not only in the linear, but also in the circular mode, as well as an external power supply allows the recorder Edic-mini Tiny+ E71 to conduct continuous audio recording, which makes it an ideal "black box" to reconstruct the sequence of events and important parts of your life.
Modifications: E71-150HQ (in the mode 8kHz, without compression)
• The application of external power supply provides stable continuous audio recording until the recorder's memory is full. And when enabling circular record mode, E71 can serve as "black box" to restore the latest details and events of your life.
• Due to the miniature size and light weight the device is very mobile and easy to use.
• The recorder's microphone is distinguished by high sensitivity and low noise level providing professional audio recording from up to 12 meters.
• Built-in memory of 4Gb provides professional sound recording in the mode without compression at total duration of 150 hours.
• The device is extremely simple to use: recording is easily and quickly activated using a slide switch.
• E71 supports the system of digital markers: inaudible markers are added to the record allowing it to identify the record’s time and date as well as the recorder’s type and its serial number; and the attempts to modify it.
• Application of the USB 2.0 adapter allows it to quickly upload records onto the PC.
• With the help of special software the user can easily adjust the quality and time of recording, enable and configure professional functions depending on the surrounding conditions and in accordance with the requirements.
• Continuous high-quality audio recording without signal's compression at the distance of up to 12 meters
• 4 GB of built-in memory, or up to 150 hours of recording time (in the mode 8kHz, without compression)
• External power supply 3,5-6V
• Recording is enabled with Switch, Voice Activation System (VAS), or daily and once timers
• LED Indication of the recorder's operation
• Linear and circular record modes
• The system of digital markers, allowing it to determine the authenticity of record
• High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 7 Mb/s)
• Built-in clock and calendar
To operate the recorder an updated version of the EMplus program is used, which functions allow it to:
• playback, upload to the PC, edit and erase records
• configure recording, and set the desirable ratio of quality/duration
• connect and configure optional functions and options of the recorder (timers, VAS etc)
• playback records directly from the recorder without uploading them to the PC
• cut and perform operations with the selected part of record
• select and playback only the desirable record parts performed with VAS omitting parts without any voice information
• built-in tips make operation of the program very easy and convenient.
(memory capacity in hours)
|Power supply||external power supply|
|Built-in microphone sensetivity||up to 12 m|
|Built-in flash memory||4 Gb|
|Audio recording mode||Mono|
|Compression method||without compression, uLaw|
|Frequency band||100 Hz - 10 kHz|
|Dynamic range||- 65 dB|
|Sample rate||8, 11, 16, 22|
|Indication of operation||LED|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Photo||Modifications||Product files||In stock in||Qty||Buy|