|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Functionally the ST 100 consists of five components ("CHANNELS"):
1. CHANNEL#1 - SEARCH RECEIVER (20 MHz - 6 GHz).
2. CHANNEL#2 - SEARCH RECEIVER (6 GHz – 12 GHz).
3. CHANNEL#3 - SEARCH RECEIVER FOR MONITORING THE SELECTED RANGES (hereinafter in the text SELECTED RANGES). The term "SELECTED RANGES" refers to the frequency ranges of digital communications (GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.) and frequency ranges defined by the user.
4. CHANNEL#4 - INFRARED DETECTOR - designed to detect IR transmitters (eavesdropping devices using the IR frequency range for transmission).
5. CHANNEL#5 - PARAMETRIC DETECTOR - designed to detect active digital electronic devices (including those without a transmission channel).
1. Search and localization of radio transmitting eavesdropping devices:
- radio microphones, telephone radio repeaters, radio stethoscopes, etc .;
- video cameras with a radio channel;
- radio beacons of tracking systems.
3. Identification of base stations signals and mobile digital communication devices.
4. Identification of radio signals from analogue television cameras.
5. Search for eavesdropping devices transmitting information in the infrared range.
6. Search for working electronic digital devices.
3. Power switch / volume control
4. Headphone jack
5. Parametric detector connector
6. IR detector sensor
7. Antenna connector
9. Serial number plate
10. Connectors for attaching a parametric detector
11. Built-in speaker
12. Charger connection indicator
13. Charger socket
14. Mini-USB connector for PC connection
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: email@example.com
|Series manual||Supplement to the model|
|ST 100 user manual||ST 100 brochure|