ETA autonomous technical fiber and optical endoscope is designed to operate in non-stationary conditions by visually observing images of objects, their individual sections or surface defects, especially those located in hard-to-reach and dimly lit places, operated under moderate conditions climate in the open air and indoors.
- Type of the operating side of the endoscope: flexible.
- Deflection angle of the distal end in one plane within (180 ± 15 °) for Ø = 6.0 mm, Ø = 8.0 mm, Ø = 10.0 mm, (120 ± 15 °) for Ø = 4mm.
- Angle of the field of view of the endoscope (60 ± 5 °). Direction angle of the axis of view is 0 ° or 90 ° (as agreed with the Customer).
- Lower limit of the depth of field is at least 15 mm.
- Diopter adjustment of the eyepiece ± 4 di-opt.
- LED backlight. LED power is at least 1 W.
- Supply voltage of the product is in the range from 4 V to 6 V.
- The permissible number of drafts or gray fibers of a fiber optic bundle in the field of view of the endoscope is not more than 10 pcs.
- Time of continuous operation from one set of fully charged batteries under normal climatic conditions is at least 120 minutes.
NOTE - Continuous operation time is specified for pre-charged rechargeable batteries that have passed at least 3 'charge-discharge' cycles before.
The main functions and adjustments:
- the possibility of deflection of the distal end within (180 ± 15 °) for Ø = 6.0 mm, Ø = 8.0 mm, Ø = 10.0 mm, (120 ± 15 °) for Ø = 4 mm.
- diopter adjustment of the eyepiece ± 4 diopter;
- backlight brightness adjustment (4 brightness modes: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%);
- battery discharge indication;
- automatic power off of the device when the batteries are low.
Diameter of the working part of the endoscope (as agreed with the Customer) in the following versions:
- (4.0 ± 0.2) mm;
- (6.0 ± 0.4) mm;
- (8.0 ± 0.5) mm;
- (10.0 ± 0.5) mm.
Length of the working part of the endoscope (as agreed with the Customer) in the following versions:
- For a diameter of 4 mm: 500, 1000, 1200, 1500 mm;
- For a diameter of 6 mm: 500, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 mm;
- For a diameter of 8 mm: 500, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, 2700 mm;
- For a diameter of 10 mm: 500, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000, 2500, 2700 mm.
Length tolerance for any diameter is ± 100 mm;
|Weight||up to 900g|
Delivery set:1. ETA endoscope
3. AA rechargeable batteries 4pcs.
4. Car charger adapter*
5. Optical adapter for camera*
7. Cloth for cleaning optics
8. Data Sheet
9. Operation Manual
10. Standard transport package (plastic case)
1 Items marked with * are delivered as agreed with the Customer.
2 Rechargeable batteries are supplied discharged.
3 The length, diameter of the working part, as well as the angle of direction of the axis of view of the endoscope are agreed with the Customer.
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Series manual||Supplement to the model|
|ETA user manual|