Edic-mini Tiny A21
|Record time (memory capacity in hours)||300h, 600h, 1200h|
|Battery life in record mode||120h|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Modifications: A21-300h, A21-600h, A21-1200h (last digits in the models' names show the maximum recording duration (sampling rate 8 kHz, 2 bit ADPCM) in hours).
This model of the Edic-mini Tiny series differs from other models in its being round, having a leather case and the ability to be charged from USB port. These features certainly give it a perfect disguise of a simple trinket. But really it's not.
The DVR can be connected to PC via USB port with the supplied cable.
- To save the recorded messages as standard sound files.
- To set the DVR parameters.
- To use the DVR as a flash-disc of 2 Gb - 8 Gb, depending on the modification, as well as to store and transfer files.
- There is an opportunity to upd ate the DVR firmware using the software.
- The DVR has a Voice Activating System (VAS) which effectively compresses pauses in messages, therefore increasing the actual record time. Using this system saves memory during pauses, but the time intervals remain. When downloading records to PC, the pause length can be either restored (as silence) or passed depending on the settings made.
- The DVR working modes are indicated with the LED indicator.
- The DVR's Li-Pol battery can be charged right from USB port.
- The DVR can act as a flash-disc, which enables storing and transferring any data on it.
- The DVR can be used simultaneously for both recording messages and as a flash-disc, with the distribution of memory space for message recording and flash-disc being set by the user.
- The DVR makes it possible to record by both daily timer (time of recording start and stop is set) and once timer (date and time of recording start and stop is set).
- To secure the data, a password may be set in the DVR, which prevents another user from unauthorized access to the DVR content and se ttings.
- Every record made with the DVR is marked with the recording start time and date, and has a digital signature to define the DVR, which was used to make the record, and possible modification of the record file.
- The DVR software provides a multilingual support
(memory capacity in hours)
|300h, 600h, 1200h|
|Battery life in record mode||120h|
Battery life in VAS mode
(acoustic signal below the threshold)
|Battery life in stand-by mode||12 months|
|Built-in flash memory||2 Gb, 4 Gb, 8 Gb|
|Audio recording mode||Mono|
|Frequency band||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Sample rate||5.5, 8, 11, 16, 22|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
|Current consumption||2 mA in recording mode at 3V voltage|
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
MySQL Query Error: SELECT BE.ID as ID,DATE_FORMAT(BE.TIMESTAMP_X, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as TIMESTAMP_X,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.TIMESTAMP_X) as TIMESTAMP_X_UNIX,BE.MODIFIED_BY as MODIFIED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as DATE_CREATE,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.DATE_CREATE) as DATE_CREATE_UNIX,BE.CREATED_BY as CREATED_BY,BE.IBLOCK_ID as IBLOCK_ID,BE.IBLOCK_SECTION_ID as IBLOCK_SECTION_ID,BE.ACTIVE as ACTIVE,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_TO,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_TO,BE.SORT as SORT,BE.NAME as NAME,BE.PREVIEW_PICTURE as PREVIEW_PICTURE,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT as PREVIEW_TEXT,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE as PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE,BE.DETAIL_PICTURE as DETAIL_PICTURE,BE.DETAIL_TEXT as DETAIL_TEXT,BE.DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE as DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE,BE.SEARCHABLE_CONTENT as SEARCHABLE_CONTENT,BE.WF_STATUS_ID as WF_STATUS_ID,BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID as WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID,BE.WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID as WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID,BE.WF_NEW as WF_NEW,if (BE.WF_DATE_LOCK is null, 'green', if(DATE_ADD(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, interval 60 MINUTE)<now(), 'green', if(BE.WF_LOCKED_BY=0, 'yellow', 'red'))) as LOCK_STATUS,BE.WF_LOCKED_BY as WF_LOCKED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as WF_DATE_LOCK,BE.WF_COMMENTS as WF_COMMENTS,BE.IN_SECTIONS as IN_SECTIONS,BE.SHOW_COUNTER as SHOW_COUNTER,DATE_FORMAT(BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as SHOW_COUNTER_START,BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START as SHOW_COUNTER_START_X,BE.CODE as CODE,BE.TAGS as TAGS,BE.XML_ID as XML_ID,BE.XML_ID as EXTERNAL_ID,BE.TMP_ID as TMP_ID,concat('(',U.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(U.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(U.LAST_NAME,'')) as USER_NAME,concat('(',UL.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UL.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UL.LAST_NAME,'')) as LOCKED_USER_NAME,concat('(',UC.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UC.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UC.LAST_NAME,'')) as CREATED_USER_NAME,L.DIR as LANG_DIR,B.LID as LID,B.IBLOCK_TYPE_ID as IBLOCK_TYPE_ID,B.CODE as IBLOCK_CODE,B.NAME as IBLOCK_NAME,B.XML_ID as IBLOCK_EXTERNAL_ID,B.DETAIL_PAGE_URL as DETAIL_PAGE_URL,B.LIST_PAGE_URL as LIST_PAGE_URL,B.CANONICAL_PAGE_URL as CANONICAL_PAGE_URL,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%Y.%m.%d') as CREATED_DATE,if(BE.WF_STATUS_ID = 1, 'Y', 'N') as BP_PUBLISHED FROM b_iblock B INNER JOIN b_lang L ON B.LID=L.LID INNER JOIN b_iblock_element BE ON BE.IBLOCK_ID = B.ID LEFT JOIN b_user U ON U.ID=BE.MODIFIED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UL ON UL.ID=BE.WF_LOCKED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UC ON UC.ID=BE.CREATED_BY WHERE 1=1 AND ( ((((BE.IBLOCK_ID = '31')))) AND ((((BE.ACTIVE='Y')))) ) AND (((BE.WF_STATUS_ID=1 AND BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID IS NULL))) ORDER BY BE.ID asc [ Table 'b_iblock_element' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]