|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
The TALISMAN – GSM is designed for automatic encryption of voice data transmitted over GSM networks.
The device is the SonyEricsson W395 mobile phone with the built-in crypto module (without any additional external accessories).
The TALISMAN – GSM provides:
- cryptographic protection of voice data transmitted over GSM 900/1800/1900 networks (point to point mode) with guaranteed strength against deciphering;
- protection against eavesdropping through the mobile phone with “visual” indication;
- protection against unauthorized usage in case of loss or theft;
- protection of confidential net subscribers’ numbers in case of loss or theft;
- protection against transmission of plaintext information during equipment failures;
- protection of firmware integrity;
- protection against cloning;
- protection against voice identification in communicating channel;
- protection against connection to communicating channel (identity verification of subscribers by unique crypto number);
- GOST standard 28147-89 encryption algorithm;
- full-duplex operation with the TALISMAN – GSM devices only;
- 2,4 Kbit/s data transfer speed;
- acoustic indication of protected mode;
- time of turning on of protected mode is 7 s (V 110) and 15 s (V32);
- quality of synthesized speech 3,7 according MOS estimation;
- preserving all main functions of the basic model of mobile phone;
- absence of external changes in design of the mobile phone.
Crypto module contains:
- speech converter;
- cipher generating module;
- intrasystem monitoring elements;
- power supply, control and signaling elements;
- adapter circuit for radio modem, etc.
The crypto module is built-in to the external memory card slot and cannot be removed.
1. TALISMAN – GSM main unit.
2. AC/DC adapter.
3. Mobile phone User Manual.
4. Rechargeable battery.
5. SIM card.
6. TALISMAN – GSM User Manual.
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: email@example.com
|Series manual||Supplement to the model|
MySQL Query Error: SELECT BE.ID as ID,DATE_FORMAT(BE.TIMESTAMP_X, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as TIMESTAMP_X,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.TIMESTAMP_X) as TIMESTAMP_X_UNIX,BE.MODIFIED_BY as MODIFIED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as DATE_CREATE,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.DATE_CREATE) as DATE_CREATE_UNIX,BE.CREATED_BY as CREATED_BY,BE.IBLOCK_ID as IBLOCK_ID,BE.IBLOCK_SECTION_ID as IBLOCK_SECTION_ID,BE.ACTIVE as ACTIVE,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_TO,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_TO,BE.SORT as SORT,BE.NAME as NAME,BE.PREVIEW_PICTURE as PREVIEW_PICTURE,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT as PREVIEW_TEXT,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE as PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE,BE.DETAIL_PICTURE as DETAIL_PICTURE,BE.DETAIL_TEXT as DETAIL_TEXT,BE.DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE as DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE,BE.SEARCHABLE_CONTENT as SEARCHABLE_CONTENT,BE.WF_STATUS_ID as WF_STATUS_ID,BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID as WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID,BE.WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID as WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID,BE.WF_NEW as WF_NEW,if (BE.WF_DATE_LOCK is null, 'green', if(DATE_ADD(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, interval 60 MINUTE)<now(), 'green', if(BE.WF_LOCKED_BY=0, 'yellow', 'red'))) as LOCK_STATUS,BE.WF_LOCKED_BY as WF_LOCKED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as WF_DATE_LOCK,BE.WF_COMMENTS as WF_COMMENTS,BE.IN_SECTIONS as IN_SECTIONS,BE.SHOW_COUNTER as SHOW_COUNTER,DATE_FORMAT(BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as SHOW_COUNTER_START,BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START as SHOW_COUNTER_START_X,BE.CODE as CODE,BE.TAGS as TAGS,BE.XML_ID as XML_ID,BE.XML_ID as EXTERNAL_ID,BE.TMP_ID as TMP_ID,concat('(',U.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(U.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(U.LAST_NAME,'')) as USER_NAME,concat('(',UL.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UL.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UL.LAST_NAME,'')) as LOCKED_USER_NAME,concat('(',UC.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UC.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UC.LAST_NAME,'')) as CREATED_USER_NAME,L.DIR as LANG_DIR,B.LID as LID,B.IBLOCK_TYPE_ID as IBLOCK_TYPE_ID,B.CODE as IBLOCK_CODE,B.NAME as IBLOCK_NAME,B.XML_ID as IBLOCK_EXTERNAL_ID,B.DETAIL_PAGE_URL as DETAIL_PAGE_URL,B.LIST_PAGE_URL as LIST_PAGE_URL,B.CANONICAL_PAGE_URL as CANONICAL_PAGE_URL,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%Y.%m.%d') as CREATED_DATE,if(BE.WF_STATUS_ID = 1, 'Y', 'N') as BP_PUBLISHED FROM b_iblock B INNER JOIN b_lang L ON B.LID=L.LID INNER JOIN b_iblock_element BE ON BE.IBLOCK_ID = B.ID LEFT JOIN b_user U ON U.ID=BE.MODIFIED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UL ON UL.ID=BE.WF_LOCKED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UC ON UC.ID=BE.CREATED_BY WHERE 1=1 AND ( ((((BE.IBLOCK_ID = '31')))) AND ((((BE.ACTIVE='Y')))) ) AND (((BE.WF_STATUS_ID=1 AND BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID IS NULL))) ORDER BY BE.ID asc [ Table 'b_iblock_element' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]