Edic-mini Tiny A27
|Record time (memory capacity in hours)||37h, 75h, 150h|
|Battery life in record mode||1500h|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Available in limited supply only at our US store.
Unprecedented Offer! Fantastic discount!
Modifications: A27-37h, A27-75h, A27-150h (last digits in the models' names show the maximum recording duration (sampling rate 8 kHz, 2 bit ADPCM) in hours).
This Wooden Jewelry Box A27 is a tiny digital voice recorder, which is hidden inside an innocent wooden box that records professional recording voice messages for up to 75 hours per charge!
This little box can hold business cards, paper clips and such, and no one will know you are recording crystal clear audio. The tiny audio recorder is super small and can record from 37 to 150 hours of audio recording.
A27 audio recorder uses very low power, has a wide frequency range (100- 10000Hz), a wide dynamic range, and a highly sensitive built-in microphone.
A built-in real time clock and a calendar are provided, as well as the mode of start-up by timer. Due to the absence of moving parts, the audio recorder functions in a wide range of temperatures, including vibration, and dusty conditions.
This mini voice recorder is very covert; it's small and easy to hide.
A27 can be connected to PC via a USB port with the supplied cable. With the supplied software, working under Windows 2000/XP OS.
• Voice Activating System (VAS) which effectively compresses pauses in messages, therefore increasing the actual record time. Using this system saves memory during pauses, but the time intervals remain. When downloading records to PC, the pause length can be either restored (as silence) or passed depending on the settings made.
• Working modes are indicated with the LED indicator.
• Li-Pol battery can be charged right from USB port.
• The recorder can act as a flash-disc, which enables storing and transferring any data on it.
• The recorder can be used simultaneously for both recording messages and as a flash-disc, with the distribution of memory space for message recording and flash-disc being set by the user.
• A27 makes it possible to record by both daily timer (time of recording start and stop is set) and once timer (date and time of recording start and stop is set).
• To secure the data, a password may be set in the recorder, which prevents another user from unauthorized access to the recorder’s content and settings.
• Every record made with the recorder is marked with the recording start time and date, and has a digital signature to define the recorder, which was used to make the record, and possible modification of the record file.
• Case: Wooden;
• Dimensions: 130x110x35 mm;
• Weight: 200 g;
• Recording storage: up to 150 hours;
• Low consumption current;
• Power supply: rechargeable battery with 3000 mA/hr capacity;
• Battery life in record mode (sampling rate 8 KHz, without compression): 2 months (1500 hours);
• Battery life in record mode with VAS (audio signal below threshold): up to 6 months (4000 hours);
• Battery life in stand-by mode: up to three years up to 3 years (36 months);
• USB 1.1 Interface - up to 12 Mbit/s (USB 1.1);
• Signal/noise ratio: -64 dB;
• Recording formats: Mono;
• Compression algorithms: Without compression, u-Law (2/1), ADPCM (2 and 4 bit)
• Sample rate: 5.5, 8, 11, 16 or 22 kHz;
• Bandwidth: 100 Hz to 10 kHz;
• Built-in microphone sensitivity: 7-9 m;
• PC interface: USB 1.1. Data transfer rate up to 5.5 Mb;
• Charging of the Li-Pol rechargeable battery from a USB port of a computer.
(memory capacity in hours)
|37h, 75h, 150h|
|Battery life in record mode||1500h|
Battery life in VAS mode
(acoustic signal below the threshold)
|Battery life in stand-by mode||36 months|
|Built-in flash memory||256 Mb, 512 Mb, 1 Gb|
|Audio recording mode||Mono|
|Frequency band||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Dynamic range||-64 dB|
|Sample rate||5.5, 8, 11, 16, 22|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: email@example.com