Edic-mini LCD SF
|Battery life in record mode||120h|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
SF model produced in a plastic case. Dimensions: 13x39x52 mm, weight: 11g.
Power supply: battery or rechargeable battery AAA. Record duration: depends on the flash card capacity.
Maximum record duration: up to 1200h.
The main disctinctive feature of the SF model is the ability to save data on a removable SmartFlash card, which can be easily replaced when necessary.
Maximum record duration: depends on the flash card capacity.
- three-line LCD indicator;
- joystick to control the DVR;
- dynamic range, extended by 8 times (16 bit codec, and 18 bit when using an external microphone);
- signal/noise ratio improved by 12 dB;
- extended recording frequency band (100-10000 Hz), sample rate selection 4/8/16 kHz;
- lower current consumption: half in Recording mode, 5 times lower in Standby mode and 20 times lower in VAS;
- faster data exchange with the PC through the supplied USB adapter;
- timer for automatic scheduled recording;
- antialiasing program median filter available to improve recorded and played signal quality;
- firmware upgraded by the user;
- new, more functional software for PC.
- Voice recorders of the Edic-mini LCD series are professional devices intended for making high quality record of voice messages. You can playback recorded messages using the earphone and save them into your PC as standard sound files.
- Voice recorders are of extremely small size and weight, have a long record duration (varies with the model - up to 600 hours) and autonomy operation (up to 1000 hours), a wide dynamic range and a highly sensitive built-in microphone. Having no moving parts, the DVR is able to function within a wide range of temperatures, under strong vibration and dustiness.
- For the user's convenience while operating the DVR, there is a push-button manipulator (joystick) and a liquid-crystal display to indicate all the information needed, including a built-in clock / a real-time timer.
Continuous battery life:
in Record mode: up to 120 hours;
Attention! SmartFlash cards for this SF recorder are produced by Telesystems company and supplied by us only.
Edic-mini LCD SF has several rates of voice compression which enables the user to make records of different quality and to compromise the record quality and duration.
The recorder provides for eight user settings for record parameters (profiles).
0 Extra high sample rate 16 kHz, linear (without compression), 256 Kbit/s k=16
1 Super high sample rate 16 kHz, logarithmic compression (16 LOG), 128 Kbit/s k=8
2 Normal sample rate 8 kHz, logarithmic compression (16 LOG), 64 Kbit/s k=4
3 Medium sample rate 8 kHz, modified 4-bit ADPCM, 32 Kbit/s k=2
4 Extra high VAS sample rate 16 kHz, linear (without compression), VAS, 256 Kbit/s k=16*
5 Super high VAS sample rate 16 kHz, logarithmic compression (16 LOG), VAS, 128 Kbit/s k=8*
6 Normal VAS sample rate 8 kHz, logarithmic compression (16 LOG), VAS, 64 Kbit/s k=4*
7 Medium VAS sample rate 16 kHz, modified 4-bit ADPCM, VAS, 32 Kbit/s k=2*
The supplied USB adapter provides high-speed data exchange between the DVR and PC (1.5 Mb). The software supplied on the CD makes it possible to save the recorded messages as standard sound files, to set the DVR parameters and to control admission to the DVR functions. Besides, with the software you may set admission levels to the DVR functions from joystick. The admission levels prevent data (or DVR settings) damage by unauthorized people.
The software features a user-friendly interface; no special skills are required to connect the DVR.
- Recording time in ExtraLongPlay mode (modified 2-bit ADPCM, sample rate 8 kHz, 16 Kb\s) depends on removable miniSD card capacity (from 64 up to 2048 MB);
- Supply voltage: 2,7... 3,2V
- Operation temperature: -20 ... +50 °C
- Maximal audio band:
- At play back from PC: 100 ... 6000 Hz
- At play back via headphones: 100 ... 3800 Hz
- Audio sample rate: 16000, 8000, 4000 Hz
- Codec resolution: 16 digits (using external microphone the dynamic range is 18 digits)
- Dynamic range: -72 dB
- Without compression (linear), sample rate is 16 kHz, 256 Kbit/s, k=16
- Without compression (linear), sample rate is 8 kHz, 128 Kbit/s, k=8
- Without compression (linear), sample rate is 4 kHz, 64 Kbit/s, k=4
- Logarithmic compression, sample rate is 16 kHz, 128 Kbit/s, k=8
- Logarithmic compression, sample rate is 8 kHz, 64 Kbit/s, k=4
- Logarithmic compression, sample rate is 4 kHz, 32 Kbit/s, k=2
- Modified 4-bit ADPCM, sample rate is 8 kHz, 32 Kbit/s, k=2
- Modified 2-bit ADPCM, sample rate is 8 kHz, 16 Kbit/s, k=1
- Modified 4-bit ADPCM, sample rate is 4 kHz, 16 Kbit/s, k=1
- Modified 2-bit ADPCM, sample rate is 4 kHz, 8 Kbit/s, k=0.5,
where k is the coefficient, showing how many times the maximum record time decreases at record quality increase.
Data transfer rate via USB-interface: up to 1,5 Mb\s
Stand-by mode (with LCD on) 0,14 mA
Stand-by mode (with LCD off) 0,014 mA
Record mode (depending on the recording profile) 1,5 mA - 3,6 mA
VAS mode, audio level is lower than the threshold value Less than 0.2 mA
Built-in microphone sensitivity: 7-9 m
Software features and settings:
- Antialiasing median program filter
- Linear and circular recording mode
- 8 user profiles
- Random record erasing
- Built-in real time clock
- Timer for scheduled recording
- Battery charge indication
|Battery life in record mode||120h|
|Battery life in stand-by mode||3,5 months|
|Compact flash card capacity||SmartFlash card, produced by Telesystems - capacity from 128 Mb up to 8 Gb|
|Audio recording mode||Mono|
|Frequency band||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Dynamic range||-72 dB|
|Sample rate||4, 8, 16|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
|Current consumption||1,5 mA - 3,6 mA (depending on the recording profile)|
2 batteries CR-2430
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Series manual||Supplement to the model|
|RecManager 2.8.20. Full version. July, 2009 RecManager 2.8.20. Medium version. July, 2009 RecManager 2.8.20. Simple version. July, 2009 Drivers for USB 2.0 adapter||Updater 1.3. July, 2009||RecManager Manual. March, 2008||Series Manual. August, 2008|
MySQL Query Error: SELECT BE.ID as ID,DATE_FORMAT(BE.TIMESTAMP_X, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as TIMESTAMP_X,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.TIMESTAMP_X) as TIMESTAMP_X_UNIX,BE.MODIFIED_BY as MODIFIED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as DATE_CREATE,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(BE.DATE_CREATE) as DATE_CREATE_UNIX,BE.CREATED_BY as CREATED_BY,BE.IBLOCK_ID as IBLOCK_ID,BE.IBLOCK_SECTION_ID as IBLOCK_SECTION_ID,BE.ACTIVE as ACTIVE,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as ACTIVE_TO,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_FROM)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_FROM, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_FROM,IF(EXTRACT(HOUR_SECOND FROM BE.ACTIVE_TO)>0, DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s'), DATE_FORMAT(BE.ACTIVE_TO, '%d.%m.%Y')) as DATE_ACTIVE_TO,BE.SORT as SORT,BE.NAME as NAME,BE.PREVIEW_PICTURE as PREVIEW_PICTURE,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT as PREVIEW_TEXT,BE.PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE as PREVIEW_TEXT_TYPE,BE.DETAIL_PICTURE as DETAIL_PICTURE,BE.DETAIL_TEXT as DETAIL_TEXT,BE.DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE as DETAIL_TEXT_TYPE,BE.SEARCHABLE_CONTENT as SEARCHABLE_CONTENT,BE.WF_STATUS_ID as WF_STATUS_ID,BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID as WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID,BE.WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID as WF_LAST_HISTORY_ID,BE.WF_NEW as WF_NEW,if (BE.WF_DATE_LOCK is null, 'green', if(DATE_ADD(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, interval 60 MINUTE)<now(), 'green', if(BE.WF_LOCKED_BY=0, 'yellow', 'red'))) as LOCK_STATUS,BE.WF_LOCKED_BY as WF_LOCKED_BY,DATE_FORMAT(BE.WF_DATE_LOCK, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as WF_DATE_LOCK,BE.WF_COMMENTS as WF_COMMENTS,BE.IN_SECTIONS as IN_SECTIONS,BE.SHOW_COUNTER as SHOW_COUNTER,DATE_FORMAT(BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START, '%d.%m.%Y %H:%i:%s') as SHOW_COUNTER_START,BE.SHOW_COUNTER_START as SHOW_COUNTER_START_X,BE.CODE as CODE,BE.TAGS as TAGS,BE.XML_ID as XML_ID,BE.XML_ID as EXTERNAL_ID,BE.TMP_ID as TMP_ID,concat('(',U.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(U.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(U.LAST_NAME,'')) as USER_NAME,concat('(',UL.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UL.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UL.LAST_NAME,'')) as LOCKED_USER_NAME,concat('(',UC.LOGIN,') ',ifnull(UC.NAME,''),' ',ifnull(UC.LAST_NAME,'')) as CREATED_USER_NAME,L.DIR as LANG_DIR,B.LID as LID,B.IBLOCK_TYPE_ID as IBLOCK_TYPE_ID,B.CODE as IBLOCK_CODE,B.NAME as IBLOCK_NAME,B.XML_ID as IBLOCK_EXTERNAL_ID,B.DETAIL_PAGE_URL as DETAIL_PAGE_URL,B.LIST_PAGE_URL as LIST_PAGE_URL,B.CANONICAL_PAGE_URL as CANONICAL_PAGE_URL,DATE_FORMAT(BE.DATE_CREATE, '%Y.%m.%d') as CREATED_DATE,if(BE.WF_STATUS_ID = 1, 'Y', 'N') as BP_PUBLISHED FROM b_iblock B INNER JOIN b_lang L ON B.LID=L.LID INNER JOIN b_iblock_element BE ON BE.IBLOCK_ID = B.ID LEFT JOIN b_user U ON U.ID=BE.MODIFIED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UL ON UL.ID=BE.WF_LOCKED_BY LEFT JOIN b_user UC ON UC.ID=BE.CREATED_BY WHERE 1=1 AND ( ((((BE.IBLOCK_ID = '31')))) AND ((((BE.ACTIVE='Y')))) ) AND (((BE.WF_STATUS_ID=1 AND BE.WF_PARENT_ELEMENT_ID IS NULL))) ORDER BY BE.ID asc [ Table 'b_iblock_element' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]