Edic-mini Tiny16 A351
|Record time (memory capacity in hours)||300h, 600h, 1200h|
|Battery life in record mode||38h|
|Modifications||In stock in||Qty||Buy|
Modifications: A351-300h, A351-600h, A351-1200h (last digits in the models' names show the maximum recording duration (sampling rate 8 kHz, 2 bit ADPCM) in hours).
Along with other models of this family, the A351 model is distinguished by high recording quality because of its 16 bit audio codec that provides more accurate signal digitizing. Built-in AGC system provides flexible adjustment of settings according to the acoustic conditions. All these characteristics including microphone's high sensitivity (operating distance of up to 10-12 m) allow to use Tiny 16 recorders and get high quality recording in challenging environment: disturbances, noise, or a long distance.
The recorder has a cylindrical metallic case that visually reminds of a memory stick. It has a special clip for fixing on the clothes. The following features will surely attract your attention: rechargeable battery life up to 38 hours, memory capacity up to 1200 hours, and a built-in USB connector. The recorder gets power from a 75 mA/h Li-Pol rechargeable battery.
Are you familiar with a situation when you need to start recording at once, but your recorder is somewhere deep in your pocket or bag? If you fix A351 at your shirt, in the pocket or bag, you can easily start recording in a wink and save priceless minutes! You can also use the recorder as a key trinket.
The recorder can be connected to PC via USB port with the supplied cable.
The supplied software, working under Windows 2000/XP OS, makes it possible:
* to save the recorded messages as standard sound files;
* to set the recorder parameters;
* to use the recorder as a flash-disc of 2-8 GB, as well as to store and transfer files;
* there is an opportunity to update the recorder firmware using the software.
Our product differs from other gadgets that are available on the market by:
- High quality recording;
- Low power consumption;
- Built-in USB interface (exchange speed up to 0.7 Mb/sec);
- High sensitivity microphone;
- Wide frequency band;
- Simplified functionalities (recording only, the recorder does not have a headphones' connector, to play the recordings back you need a computer) and a one control button, the recorder's LED indicates recorder's operating modes;
- Long recording duration (from 300 to 1200 hours depending on memory capacity);
- Password protection (to secure the data, a password may be set in the recorder, which prevents another user from unauthorized access to the recorder content and settings);
- Voice Activation System (which effectively compresses pauses in messages, therefore increasing the actual record time. Using this system saves memory during pauses, but the time intervals remain. When downloading records to PC, the pause length can be either restored (as silence) or passed depending on the settings made.);
- Timer recording;
- Digital signature of recordings.
(memory capacity in hours)
|300h, 600h, 1200h|
|Battery life in record mode||38h|
Battery life in VAS mode
(acoustic signal below the threshold)
|Battery life in stand-by mode||6 months|
|Built-in flash memory||2 Gb, 4 Gb, 8 Gb|
|Audio recording mode||Mono|
|Frequency band||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Dynamic range||-72 dB|
|Sample rate||5, 6.6, 8, 10, 13.3, 20|
|Voice Activating System||YES|
Please note: software upgrade can cause recorder’s breakdown. This is not a warranty case. All the new recorders have the latest software version and there is no necessity to upgrade software after buying the recorder. Don’t take the risk. In case there are problems with audio recorder operation please apply to our technical support specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Series manual||Supplement to the model|
|RecManager 2.2.5, March, 2010 Software Upgrade. RecManager and ImageWriter. August, 2010 Sofware Upgrade Instructions||Updater 2.1 for models, powered by rechargeable batteries. March, 2010 Updater 3.3 for Windows Vista & Windows7, 64x. August, 2010||RecManager Manual. Version February, 2011||A351 Supplement. Version January, 2009|