ARCAM is designed for remote detection and localization of powered hidden video cameras that are installed outside, indoors, concealed as objects or body-worn. The device is able to detect both analogue and digital cameras regardless of concealment and video transmission methods.
- ARCAM's operating principle is based on detection and analysis of specific parts of electromagnetic spectrum in order to find stray emission;
- The device is able to detect both analogue and digital cameras regardless of concealment and video transmission methods;
- It takes seconds to detect any cameras which could then be easily localized;
- ARCAM does not require the operator to thoroughly and slowly search the entire premises or a person;
- The device is equipped with high-sensitivity spectrum analyzer and a microcomputer;
- Portable and handy system, weight is only 300g.
See the detailed description of the device here.